US Patented Liver Formula
With PubMed.gov Listing Research
YHK is a scientifically based liver therapy with clinically proven effects. The unique formula of YHK is patented and it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. 1
* All research and clinical data should be used for reference purposes only, results may vary.
3 Proven Properties To Help The Liver
Great Users Reviews
Supported by Professionals
"I began taking YHK under NHS observation for one month and the results were amazing to both myself and my NHS specialist senior nurse practitioner. I have now been taking YHK regularly for many years with wonderful results. I have no hesitation in recommending YHK.” By: Thomas O’DeaReferences: Users Reviews on Facebook
3 Unique Properties
Research show that YHK contains anti-inflammation, anti-fibrosis, and antioxidant properties which are beneficial to liver health and liver function.PubMed.gov Research Reference: PMID 17151579
Natural Patented Formula
Made in Japan
YHK is made by a patented formula with 4 highly respected and well-studied herbs, including Panax Pseudo Ginseng, Eucommia Ulmoides, Licorice Root and Rhizoma Polygonati. These herbs have a long history of traditional/ethnobotanical use.3
Recognised by medical journals and award winning research paper.
Scientific Work Focused on Liver Health
YHK is made in Japan by a unique patented formula with more than 28 years of history. The research work of YHK has always focus on liver diseases and has began since the early 90’s. With more than 30 different research studies and clinical data. These research covers a range of different liver problems and the effects and safety of YHK scientifically proven. 4
2. YHK has over 30 different paper on liver related subject, it is one of the most advance and scientific based supplement.
3. Effect of "Yojyo Henshiko, a new Chinese Herb Prescription", on Serum ALT and AST Levels in Patients with Hepatic Diseases.
4. PubMed.gov Research Reference: PMID 17519835
* All research and clinical data should be used as reference purposes only, results may vary.